Guasha is a legend in Chinese medicine and beauty rituals due to their concerns of premature aging being caused by poor blood circulation. These beautiful gems will definitely improve your skin. Stimulate blood flow and collagen production, as well as aiding lymphatic drainage and calming puffiness and
inflammation for a sculpted, toned and lifted complexion.
Natural White Jade
- White jade is well known for its power to make you feel calm and peaceful
- Enhancing the energy of love in life and flitering our mind of distractions
- Keep things in perspective and make challenges seem easier
How to use:
Cleanse the skin thoroughly and follow with a treatment mist. Dispense 5-10 drops
of your favorite facial oil or serum into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together to
warm the oil or serum and press to apply it all over your face and neck. This will help
the facial tool glide across the skin easily.
1. Hold the Gua Sha tools at a 45-degree angle to the skin.
2. Start at bottom of your ear, sweep down your neck, move downward to your
3. Gently glide from the center of your forehead out, wiggling once your get to the
4. Gently glide from the side of your nose out to the temple and up to hairline to lift
the eyes and brow. Wiggling once you get to the hairline.
5. Start from the side your mouth and go up and under your cheekbone toward ear.
6. Using small tip end, glide over your jawbone. Start at middle of your chin and
sweep along your jaw toward your earlobe.
7. Use small tip end, gently glide from the beginning of your brow downward to your
nostril along your nose side.
8.repeating each stroke 5-10 times.
- Stop using gua sha if your skin has wounds, sensitivity or inflammation.
- Not recommended for people taking blood thinners.
- Do not use gua sha to scrape the abdomen, waist and sacrum during pregnancy.
Wash with a bit of mild, natural soap and water and lay flat to dry.
Set out in moonlight to recharge and re-energize the crystal occasionally.
Store in our custom pouch
#提升面部輪廓 #改善浮腫 #瘦面神器 #撫平細紋 #靜音按摩捧 #水晶美容